Challenge Terms and Conditions
Website terms and conditions
| Cookies policy
| Acceptable use policy
- The organisers reserve the right to change the format of the Challenge and/or cancel, delay or postpone the Challenge, in whole or in part due to reasons beyond its reasonable control, without notice or liability to the Participant.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to the Challenge (or to disqualify from any Challenge) of any Participant:
- who, the organisers reasonably believes has not complied with these Terms;
- who is ineligible to participate in a Challenge (or if participation in a Challenge should have been refused for any reason whatsoever); or
- who the organisers reasonably believes has fraudulently completed any part of the online forms. (including logging activity)
- The organisers reserve the right to check and modify/remove activity if they feel that is not in keeping with the spirit of the challenge.
- The organisers shall have no liability to a Participant in the event of any accident, loss, damage or injury arising out of the Participant's attendance at, participation in, or training for, an Event or a Challenge
- The organisers do not provide any insurance, whether life or medical or liability, for any illness, accident, injury, death, loss or damage that may arise in connection with the attendance at an Event, and/or participation in the Program by each Participant. The Participant is advised to obtain such insurance themselves if required.
- Teams can win a maximum of 3 milestone prizes and the finish line prizes. If a team has won 3 milestone prizes they can still win the overall final prizes but they will be ineligible to receive further milestone prizes.
- Every member of your team must log activity at each stage and contribute to the team miles to qualify for a prize.
- Teams will forfeit any prizes if the organisers reasonably believe the team has fraudulently logged activity.
- The organisers do not endorse or recommend any of the companies or service providers who have donated prizes in relation to the Challenge. It is the responsibility of the individual to check that providers have the appropriate qualifications and insurance cover.